If there is a pre-existing event which conflicts in both time and resource, a form error is set and the user is forced to either book a different resource or change the event times.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
· Drupal 5.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implement upgrade from version 1 to version 2
· Warning if no resources have been created
· Implement hook_uninstall to clean up variables.
· Fixed bug where not all resource conflicts were printed simultaneously. Due to limitations in FAPI, we need to make sure we pass a unique key to form_set_error() for every resource/event pair.
· Dates have to have a required end fields. If the requirements for resource conflict are detected to fail on the workflow form or on the node edit form, warn the administrator and disable completely until it is fixed and re-enabled.
· Duplicate Key Error if you event-enable and conflict-enable a type which contains date fields. The actual error was fixed in an earlier revision, but this set of changes makes handling content types with both date fields and event much easier to user.
· display all resource conflicts simultaneously and provide links. Also reverted previous change to rc_types storage as the error no longer exists. Ensure that all nodes checked are unique.
· Clean up messages and errors. Also fixed a minor bug from renaming the variables.
· Events can no longer have the same end / start times. This was actually much more serious causing all kinds of issues as the end time wasn't being passed properly.
· Long content type names exceed the maximum variable length on Drupal 5.
· Fixed table prefix bug introduced in revision 220.127.116.11.2.3.
· Allow CCK fields to exist in a seperate table for cases where a field is used in more than one content type.
· Code style cleanup fixes.
· Work with date API. New features include better code structure and cross-api integration between events and dates.
· Fix default settings for node type form. Thanks!
· Fix invalid arguments when you have multiple resource conflict content types set up.
· Document where nodereference can be found.
· Fixing issue with ending event times.
· Fixing incorrect use of db_fetch_array so that multiple results can properly be returned.
· Fixing errors with NULL or FALSE returns for variables used in foreach() loops. Added and cleaned up a few comments. When updating an existing node, bookings no longer conflict with themselves.