It overrides default Drupal theme settings and allows the user to customize the site exactly how he wants to.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually '/sites/all/modules/')
Enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules
Here are some key features of "Page theme":
· Assign a theme to a single page or list of pages. (Set a page as a Drupal path)
· Allow to use '*' character as a wildcard in Drupal paths.
· Allow to arrange themes. (If pages are several defined, the first theme in the list will be used)
· Allow to enable/disable a theme.
· Drupal novice friendly.
· Drupal 6.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved module performance.
· Improved user interface.