This package includes user permissions, customized shortcodes, owner roles, content permissions and more.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Members":
· Edit Roles: Edit (and delete) specific roles and each role's capabilities.
· New Roles: Create new roles for use on your site.
· Content Permissions: Control what roles have access to specific posts and pages.
· Shortcodes: Use [shortcodes] to restrict/allow access to content.
· Template Tags: Functions to be used within your WordPress theme.
· Widgets: A login form and user list widget for use in any widget areas.
· Private Blog: Force visitors to log in before viewing your site.
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes the " Creating default object from empty value" error.