A WordPress plugin for a more extended control over a blog platform
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Edit Roles: Edit (and delete) specific roles and each role's capabilities.
- New Roles: Create new roles for use on your site.
- Content Permissions: Control what roles have access to specific posts and pages.
- Shortcodes: Use [shortcodes] to restrict/allow access to content.
- Template Tags: Functions to be used within your WordPress theme.
- Widgets: A login form and user list widget for use in any widget areas.
- Private Blog: Force visitors to log in before viewing your site.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed content permissions not saving for attachments. Note that this only protects content and not media files.
- No longer runs the upgrade script when WP_INSTALLING is TRUE.