The core of Media Mover is the media_mover_api module which creates a set of rules allowing multiple modules to interact with a file.
Media Mover can take a file emailed to an email account, turn a file attachment into an FLV file, create a new node with the file data, and then save the file on an external file storage like Amazon's S3 all at once.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Here are some key features of "Media Mover":
· get attachments from an email account
· get attached files from nodes of X type
· get previously harvested files
· get a file path from CCK
· select files from FTP
· create a thumbnail of a video file with ffmpeg
convert a mov/avi/mpeg file to flv with the following options:
· set audio bit rates, set audio sample rate, set video bit rate, set video frame size, set video frame rate, set video length useful for making teasers
· watermark a video file with an image
· strip EXIF data from images (MM EXIF)
· add meta data to a FLV file (MM FLVTool2)
· move a file to Amazon's S3 service (this also operates as a completion function)
· attach file back to node
· save file and related data as a node
· add a file path to a CCK field
· Drupal 5.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds new Asset integration code, some code improvements