- Choice between theme-provided or module-provided search box. Live Search builds upon an existing search box. Most themes provide their own search box, and the search module itself also provides a search block. You can choose which search box to enable live search functionality on.
- Compact search box. This enables the search box to behave in a more Apple style, such as the lack of the "Search" button, with the "Search" phrase embedded in the text field itself.
- Ajax request firing delay. To save bandwith and ease server loads, an Ajax search request is fired, by default, after the user stops typing the keyword for 1250 milliseconds.
- Snippet and node info hiding. To save screen real estate, you can opt to hide the snippets (excerpts), the node info (showing various information such as node type, author, and date), or both.
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
· Drupal 5.x