This is actually a script meant to be used with CLI (command line interface).
Here are some key features of "DRAN - Drupal Analysis Tool":
· IP Address
· Last Cron Run
· HTTP Response Time
· Response Code
· Node types/counts
· User roles/counts
· Comment count
· Module count/Modules enabled and their throttle status
· Sessions within various time periods
· Term count
· Alias count
· Page Rank
· Watchdog report
· Database information (RDBMS, Version, Host, etc)
· Database details (status, variables, etc)
· PHP Info (Variables, extensions, etc)
· Number of included files by file ext
· Log output to a log file. Ideal for a cron task to monitor various aspects of a site.
· SERP (Search Engine Results Page) rankings per target keyphrase.
· Drupal 5.x