DRAN - Drupal Analysis Tool description
This Drupal module provides a command line utility with options to monitor various aspects of a site such as SEO, performance, and various system reports.
This is actually a script meant to be used with CLI (command line interface).
Here are some key features of "DRAN - Drupal Analysis Tool":
- IP Address
- Last Cron Run
- HTTP Response Time
- Response Code
- Node types/counts
- User roles/counts
- Comment count
- Module count/Modules enabled and their throttle status
- Sessions within various time periods
- Term count
- Alias count
- Page Rank
- Watchdog report
- Database information (RDBMS, Version, Host, etc)
- Database details (status, variables, etc)
- PHP Info (Variables, extensions, etc)
- Number of included files by file ext
- Log output to a log file. Ideal for a cron task to monitor various aspects of a site.
- SERP (Search Engine Results Page) rankings per target keyphrase.