It adds a custom post type called Content Block in the WP core.
With the help of a sidebar widget, the admin can pull content and place it in the sidebar.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Custom Post Widget":
· Use widgets to display content on various areas of the template.
· WordPress will keep revisions of the widget content, which allows to easily restore the content to a previous version.
· It enables users to use the WYSIWYG editor for editing the content and adding images.
· WordPress 2.9.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Small fix for issue with the CSS filepath of the editor icon.