Community currencies such as LETS and timebanks facilitate trading in communities all over the world.
Essentially it is a transaction engine, with other modules to support activities and variations of communities.
This module is not a e-commerce, shopping cart system.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Here are some key features of "Complementary currencies":
· are resilient against recesssion and collapse
· do not favour the rich by charging interest
· belong to communities, not to banks
· prefer local goods and services over the globalised economy
· are used for economic regeneration and international development
· Drupal 6.x