The color values can be supplied in hex, short hex, RGB percentages or RGB decimals and the result is up to 10 color shades between the two values.
Here are some key features of "Color Blender":
· Pick a color value format, input two valid CSS color values in the format you chose, and pick the number of midpoints you'd like to see. The palette will show the colors you input as well as the requested number of midpoint colors, and the values of those colors.
· All numbers are rounded to the nearest integer.
· Clicking on a square in the "waterfall" display will fill in the appropriate value for whichever input is highlighted.
· Switching between value formats will translate whatever values are in place.
· "Clear" removes all values and colors, but does not change the current value format.