- An image management page at /admin/settings/brilliant_gallery/manage showing all installed galleries on the website and to make any image visible or invisible by simply by clicking a slick AJAX-powered checkboxes (code based on the Ajax Checklist module). This allows you to upload your whole collection and only later decide what will be publicly viewable.
- Configurable image size, number of columns, background colour
- High quality image re-sampling.
- Automatic re-sizing of both landscape and portrait images.
- Automatically recognizes and displays .png, .jpg and .jpeg, and .gif. Other media in the specified folder (e.g. .mpg) are displayed as links.
- Display and browsing through the images using slick Lightbox V2, or alternatively Thickbox, Greybox Redux.
- Has both a default page ( /brilliant_gallery ) and a block, for straightforward use, but any gallery can be entered into any page or custom block using a special tag.
- Thumbnails as well as any other images with decreased size are cached to reduce network load and loading speed.
- Possibility to choose from database (default) or file system caching (automatic removal of expired items implemented).
- Option to show captions in the overlay browser (based on the image file name (based on the image file name; dots and underscores are automatically replaced by spaces).
- Images in galleries can be either sorted or randomized.
- Possibility to limit the number of images shown in any gallery, and to set the first image that should start displaying.
- Works also on i18n-enabled sites.
- Full tag syntax for placing galleries in enabled content types
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
· Drupal 5.x/6.x
· Drupal Lightbox v2 module
· Drupal Colorpicker module