It also provides tools to add titles, meta-data, breadcrumbs and partial views to any project.
Here are some key features of "CodeIgniter-Template":
· $template['title'] - Contains the page title.
· $template['breadcrumbs'] - An array of breadcrumbs.
· $template['body'] - Output's the main page content.
· $template['metadata'] - A string containing any metadata and general "extra head" content.
· $template['partials'] - Contains an array of HTML chunks for all built partial views.
· CodeIgniter 2.0.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated to reflect CodeIgniter 2.0.3 compatibility.