The module builds and provide a counter with cookies to see how many times a user visited a site in a certain period of time.
The counter is stored in memcached, and the user's cookie string is used as the key to identify the user's counter.
Every time the user hit the site, the user's counter is retrieved from memcached by specifying the user cookie string, and is stored back again after the counter is incremented.
If the counter does not exist in memcached, then the counter is initialized to 1.
· memcached 1.4.0 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Deprecate CountMemCookieMemcachedTableSize directive.
· No longer use libmemcache but libmemcached as memcached client lib.
· Improved pv count-up atomicity.
· Improved memcached address configuration.
· Fix: modules.mk.