A jQuery plugin for creating modal dialog windows, overriding some default dialog popups and supporting custom structures as well
The plugin can also be used to show notifications in the corner of the screen, if a popup in the center of the screen is too invasive.
The developer can control modal animations, speed, position, what dialog buttons to show, if to auto-close, keyboard shortcuts, overlay transparency, opacity, dimensions, window title, etc..
Zebra_Dialog comes with plenty of documentation and examples, to help programmers get started on their own with ease.
Used wisely, Zebra_Dialog can provide a versatile user feedback system for various actions performed on a Web page.
- 2 themes included
- Easy to add custom styles
- Show inline HTML content
- Show content retrieved via AJAX
- Show remote content via an iframe
- Add custom buttons to the modal
- Support for custom positioning
- Lots of callbacks and events
- Cross-browser tested
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.3.7
- Added a new “flat” theme;
- Fixed a bug where custom buttons were showing up in reversed order;
- Fixed a bug where, since the previous release, you’d have to explicitly return TRUE from a callback function attached to a custom button, in order for the dialog box to close;