Photobox was created to beautifully present large collections of images on a Web page.
It works by showing the user's selected photo inside a floating window above the rest of the page.
A demo is included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "Photobox":
· Close button
· Side navigation controls
· Thumbnail slider for selecting other images
· Image titles/description
· CSS3-based animations
· Preloads displayed images
· Shows the image index position of the current photo (ex: 12/100)
· jQuery 1.5 or higher
· CSS 3 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed twitter bootstrap from the demo
· Added animation to the captiom text
· Fixed the 'observeDOM' function