A commercial, top of the line jQuery modal lightbox script packaged with extensive support for a multitude of content types and display modes
The plugin comes as an evolution of the famous Lightview modal windowing system, adding support for a plethora of new features, starting with responsive layouts, mobile devices and the new HTML 5 standard.
Fresco works basically as any other modal script, only its extensive support and very well tested features allow it to be deployed immediately without wasting time with various tests or preparations.
Licensed under a duplicate licensing model (free and commercial), Fresco allows developers to get a taste of a real premium modal lightbox script for free.
Use the free trial for non-commercial projects, while for other work buy one of the available licenses.
- Support for showing images
- Support for gallery sets
- Support for zoom effects in case the image is bigger than the modal/viewport
- Support for YouTube videos
- Support for Vimeo videos
- Support for HTML 5 videos
- Support for caption text
- Cross-browser tested
- HTML 5 ready
- Responsive design, mobile device friendly
- Retina support
- Support for touch events
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Configurable overlay
- Online documentation with lots of examples
- last updated on:
- December 8th, 2014, 13:50 GMT
- license type:
Commercial License: Unlimited License (€95.00)
Commercial License: Single Domain License (€49.00)
Commercial License: Unlimited License
Commercial License: Single Domain License
- developed by:
- Nick Stakenburg
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Modal Windows
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved centering on mobile when changing orientation.