p.mapper framework is intended to offer broad functionality and multiple configurations in order to facilitate the setup of a MapServer application based on PHP/MapScript.
It enables to build a complex and advanced mapping website.
Here are some key features of "p.mapper":
· DHTML (DOM) zoom/pan interface (no use of frames)
· Zoom/pan also via keyboard keys, mouse wheel, reference map, slider
· Easy configuration of layout and behaviour with XML config file
· Query functions (identify, select, search)
· Fully featured attribute search, including suggest, select boxes, etc.
· Query results display with database joins and hyperlinks
· Multilingual user interface (pre-defined: EN, DE, IT, FR, NL, SK, ES, RU, BR, HR, HU, ZH, JA, BG, CZ, EL, HE, LV, CAT, ID)
· Fully XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant
· HTML legends and various display styles of legend and layers/TOC
· Print functions: HTML and PDF
· DHTML pop-up windows and dialogs
· Pop-up identify when moving with mouse over map
· Support for point layers with data in a database supported by PEAR framework
· Distance and area measurement function
· Adding points of interest with labels on map
· Start map with pre-defined zoom extent: via explicit extent or layer feature
· Plugin API to add custom functionality
· Various plugins: layer transparency, query result export, and more
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compliant with MapServer 6.
· Various smaller improvements.
· Updated plugins.
· Upgraded jQuery library.
· Upgraded TCPDF library.