It is not useful as a stand-alone app, but can be integrated with more complex tools as a terminal/CLI app/function.
Examples are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "jquery.terminal":
· Can create interpreter for your JSON-RPC service with one line of code.
· Support for authentication (you can provide function when user enter login and password or if you use JSON-RPC it can automatically call login function on the server and pass token to all functions)
· Stack of interpreters - you can create commands that trigger additional interpreters (eg. you can use couple of JSON-RPC service and run them when user type command)
· Support for command line history it use Local Storage if possible
· Include keyboard shortcut from bash like CTRL+A, CTRL+D, CTRL+E etc.
· Multiply terminals on one page (every terminal can have different commands, it's own authentication function and it's own command history)
· It catch all exceptions and display error messages in terminal
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed arguments in automatic JSON-RPC.