TankLogger is an Open Source system for storing information about an aquarium. Primarily geared towards marine aquariums, it is suited for freshwater environments as well.
Features currently include:
- Track more than one aquarium.
- Parameter tracking for pH, specific gravity, temperature, alkalinity, calcium, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, magnesium, strontium, iodine, phosphate, temperature, and salinity.
- Customize the units you prefer to see your data displayed in.
- Keep a "diary" of your reef tank, browseable by year, month, and day.
- Graph any parameter in a customizable interface to track changes and stability.
- Track expenses to see how much your obsession is costing you.
- Track aquarium livestock and upload photos of your animals via a web interface.
- Schedule events like light bulb changes and water changes and be reminded of them.
- Store vendor information so contacting them again is easy.
- Includes a head loss calculator that can be used by users to determine plumbing requirements, as well as an XML-based import system to obtain updates automatically