Irola Resource Reservation System is an ASP (Active Server Pages) application for running an web-based reservation on your Internet/Intranet web site.
It incorporates a databased reservation system, front end pages for resource booking and management, back end pages for updating locations, resources, resource type, equipments, users details and archive manager for archiving your reservations data.
Features:- Anyone can fill out their reservation wherever they are, anywhere in the world, any time of day or night, using a PC or Mac.
- Simple, intuitive web reservation interface: no client software to install, practically no training is required
- Manage any number of rooms, car parking spaces, pool cars, hot desks etc. across your buildings with unlimited layouts per room.
- Block bookings. Daily, Weekly
- Selectable DAY / WEEK / MONTH views
- File attachment for the event
- Invite attendees to a meeting
- Food services to an event
- Unlimited historical on-line data storage
- Ability to generate reports on resources booked by person, by resource, by date time...
- The graphic module also lets you capture statistics on all reservation and generate reports and graphic displays on users, date, resource and type of resource, an ideal feature for comparison...
- Online archive capability
- Create your own categories of resources and specific resource
- Multiple authorization levels (read-only, user, admin)
- Users Manager. You can: create an unlimited number of user accounts, allow users to register themselves allocate system management responsibilities.The user can have access to his reservations, edit them if necessary or delete them
- Many locations may be included in one reservation database
- Easily modify resources and change resource location by Admin
- Ensures that conflicting entries cannot be entered
- Multi-language display (English, French, German)
- IIS and SQL Server or MS Access based
- Installation is simple and integrates quickly
- Unlimited number of resources/equipments. IROLA Resource Reservation System allows you to create an unlimited number of resources and equipments. Once the resources is created you can change its features or delete it.
- Stable and in use at many organizations
· Windows NT/2000/XP
· Internet Information Server 5.0 (IIS 4/5/6)
· MS Access 97/2000/XP or
· Database server for SQL server 7.0 / 2000
· E-Mail Component: ASPSmartMail