It can perform many of the regular IRC commands and could be easily implemented as an module.
Here are some key features of "NoxBot":
· Basic IRC operations (like joining a channel, connecting, quitting, etc)
· Authentication (Including privilege management).
· Module management (Loading and unloading of modules)
· Help system (For help with the various commands)
· Multiple language support (Currently only English and Dutch (Contributions are welcome))
· A unique storage system that completely separates modules from affecting each other.
· Timers (Can be used to do repeating tasks or delay a response from a command)
· Easy to use
· Mostly RFC compliant