Dance Studio Manager is software specifically designed to help you run your dance studio.
- Easy interface makes it easy to add students to the database.
- Search for students by name, address, zip, or phone number.
- Edit and delete records easily.
- View Student History (lessons, payments, and more)
Payments and Packages:
- Setup packages consisting of any combination of private lessons, group lessons, parties, and workshops.
- Each student has a "purchase history" screen where you can view their purchases, as well as payment history.
- Students may be put on payment plans, and Dance Studio Manager can track due dates, and let you output reports
- Put that schedule book away! Now you can view the schedule for all your classes and teachers from any computer.
- Easily view the schedule for any day in the past, present of future.
- Give teachers a login and they can check their schedule from home, saving valuable time from phone calls.
- Add notes and labels to lessons to allow you to track things like Introductory Specials or payments due.
- Click on any student in on the schedule to see their lesson history and profile.
- Easy to print the schedule for the day, or just for one teacher.
Packages and Lessons :
- Sell Lessons "a la carte" or create packages
- Packages may include any combination of private lessons, group lessons, workshops and parties.
Administration and Security:
- All of your sensitive data can be protected by secure login and SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- Backups: It takes just a few seconds to create a daily backup, allowing to have peace of mind that all of you data is safe.
- Detailed monthly reports allow you to see total lessons taught at a glance, by the month and by the week. In addtion, you can view the performance for each instructor.
- Payment Reports allow you to view the payments received for any date range. You can also track which salesperson made the sale (ex. you have more than one person working at the front desk).
- Labeled Lesson Reports allow you to track Introductory Specials or other offers to judge the rate of success, or compare the performance of different teachers.
- Inactive Student Reports allow you to see which students have not been in for lessons in the last 30 days (but in the last year), thereby helping your instructors to keep up with their students more effectively.
- If you need other reports, we wil be happy to create them for you.