Annotator 1.2.9 / 2.0.0-dev.2
These notes act as an individual commenting system for various page sections.
Annotator supports saving notes to a custom storage system, but it can also work with the AnnotateIt web service.
- Add comments to a page section
- Supports content tagging
- Detects different users
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.8
- Fixed a bug in calculating the position at which the "adder" widget should be displayed when making a selection.
- Fixed a bug in the code that normalizes annotation ranges. Thanks to @csillag for reporting and fixing this.
- Fixed a bug in the Filter plugin which incorrectly split whitespace-delimited tags.
- Fixed a bug with the Document plugin injecting invalid markup into XHTML documents.