Postlister is a mailing list script written in PHP. It allows you to send out news letters to the subscribers to your list(s).
- Unlimited number of mailing lists.
- No browser time-out. Some mailing list scripts attempt to send all messages at once, often causing the browser to time out before all messages have been sent. Postlister does not have that problem.
- Subscription confirmation: When users subscribe to a list, they will receive an email telling them to go to a certain URL in order to confirm their subscription request.
- The web-based administration area allows you to:
- Create and delete mailings lists.
- Add subscribers.
- Find subscribers through the advanced search form and delete them if necessary.
- Edit the lists: Write a signature, write a customized subscription message, etc.
- Compose and send messages to the lists.
- Create the main table that Postlister needs in order to work.
- Preview function: You can preview messages before sending them to the lists.
- Includes a form that enables the visitors to your web site to subscribe to the lists.
- A different signature for each list.
- Automatic line wrapping at 72 characters (the email standard). This feature does not work perfectly yet.
- Import/export email addresses.
- Language files.