Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a scalable and cost-effective Email delivery service for businesses and developers.
This is a class that taps into Amazon SES's API and using a locally stored control panel allows the user to send out his email campaigns.
Here are some key features of "Amazon SES wrapper and CP":
· Sends Emails through the Amazon SES REST API
· Authenticates requests via custom HTTP headers, as required by the API
· Provides methods for each of the service actions - Get send quota, Get send statistics, List verified Email addresses, Verify Email address, Delete verified Email address, Send Email and Send raw Email.
· Supports multiple recipient types ('to','cc','bcc') and body types ('text','html')
· Commercial versions include a control panel which retrieves and formats account information - send quota and statistics as well as the verified Email list. Verify Email address interface is provided.
· A transport class is provided for the Zend Framework, for seamless integration with Zend_Mail (commercial versions).
· Amazon SES account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problem with SimpleXML -> count() in PHP version lower than 5.3.