What it does is look at POST requests and replace all URLs with the ones specified in a configuration file.
WereProxy checks the response to the POST request and reverses all the changes it made in the response so the proxy user does not notice anything.
It can also pick a random proxy from a list for the submission of the modified POST request. All other requests exit directly.
WereProxy runs on Apache web servers and does not require database access.
Here are some key features of "WereProxy":
· Generate an enormous amount of backlinks every second of every day.
· Fire and forget - Once configured, the proxy runs without supervision.
· Comment variety - As thousands of different users will use the proxy, the comments, blogs, forums posted will have a lot of variety.
· Replace URLs, hrefs and BBcode.
· Army of slaves - Get other people to do your work. They scrape the blogs/forums, sort them, write comments and you get the backlinks!
· PHP cURL extention enabled