It takes into account incoming and outgoing links.
The library can also be used from the PHP 5 CLI.
Here are some key features of "Spy Links":
· Count the number of external links and perform calculations.
· Display the top list of most linked sites.
· Number of internal and external links.
· Test for broken links (optional).
· Search links to a site (option).
Results (site grades):
· HONEST: the number of external links is in normal proportion: 1 external link at least for two pages.
· FRIENDLY: The site has many external links, more than two per page.
· VERY FRIENDLY: The site has more than 5 external links per page on average.
· EGOCENTRIC: Less than one link on two pages.
· BLACK HOLE: Less than one external link on 5 pages.
· PHP 5 or higher