It scans links found on a page and reports on their status.
It can also be used from the PHP command line.
Here are some key features of "Link Checker":
· 200 - OK. Page found.
· 301 - Redirect permanent. The page is redirected permanently. The link must be changed.
· 302 - The 302 page is temporarily redirected. There is nothing to be done.
· 400 - Bad request. Syntax of the request not understood by the server.
· 401 - Unauthorized. Access denied.
· 403 - Forbidden.The server refuses access to the script.
· 404 - Page not found. Link broken.
· 500 - Internal server error. Problem on the server.
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 302 temporary redirects are no longer displayed to reduce the number of useless messages and treated as 200 OK code.