RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other Web content.
This VBScript class makes it easy to download and display RSS XML feeds.
- Provides object-based properties, collections and methods to simplify the retrieval and display of all kinds of RSS feeds.
- Cache capability improves efficiency by saving results to temporary cache file.
- Easily Transform XML RSS content with XSL stylesheets.
- Automatically recognises many different RSS versions and RDF formats.
- Easily display Amazon content and eBay content - includes inbuilt functions to simplify interaction with Amazon and eBay.
- No COM components need to be installed - simply include the class definition file.
- Easily add fresh content to your website to attract visitors.