It will merge a list of RSS feeds into one big file.
It adds some antispam validation to the items, supports caching and a nifty interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reading the feeds in the database.
· Added license file.
· Showing the feed using a controller.
· Routes are configured so that everything is redirected to the output controller.
· Changed the table links to items.
· Added a cache option.
· Added an asynchronous way to create the feed.
· Moved the scripts to scripts/funnel.
· Generated a nice looking website.
· Now items can be cached.