It also supports retrieving data from Facebook apps and fan pages, and also tweets from users, or containing certain mentions.
Here are some key features of "FeedFetcher":
· Post-fetch callback
· Ability to use multiple display formats
· Strips out Twitter @ replies
· Filters Facebook wall posts by type and/or author
· jQuery 1.4.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added RSS feeds
· Fixed sorting bug; timestamps on Facebook and Twitter weren't in the same timezone.
· Updated Facebook requests to use an access token which is now required as of 06-03-2011.
· Still haven't tested displaying Facebook posts of different types e.g. "photo" or "link".