It also supports retrieving data from Facebook apps and fan pages, and also tweets from users, or containing certain mentions.
Here are some key features of "FeedFetcher":
- Post-fetch callback
- Ability to use multiple display formats
- Strips out Twitter @ replies
- Filters Facebook wall posts by type and/or author
- Added RSS feeds
- Fixed sorting bug; timestamps on Facebook and Twitter weren't in the same timezone.
- Updated Facebook requests to use an access token which is now required as of 06-03-2011.
- Still haven't tested displaying Facebook posts of different types e.g. "photo" or "link".