jQuery contextMenu 1.6.6
A lightweight jQuery plugin for creating context menus, custom interface menus that replace the standard right-click browser menu
All menus have their own custom structure, and do not mimic the default browser right-click menu.
This allows developers to deploy their own set of right-click menus, a feature present with many Web-based dashboards and Web desktop projects.
Several demos are included with the download package.
- Trigger menu on right click
- Trigger menu on left click
- Trigger menu on hover
- Use a custom event to trigger the menu
- Menu items can be added or removed on the fly
- Support for menu icons
- Can show other HTML elements inside the menu
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Themeable via CSS
- Support for disabled menu items
- Can work with very large menus
- Adjusts menu position to avoid going off-screen
- Support for nested menus
- Enable or disable menu items in real-time
- Cross-browser tested
- Support for various callbacks
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.8
- Better keyboard symbols.