Context menus are custom menus that replace the standard right-click browser menu.
Supports callbacks, custom triggers, disabled options, multiple menu levels, HTML elements inside the menu container and much more.
Several demos are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "jQuery contextMenu":
· Trigger contextMenu with right-click, left-click, hover or own custom trigger events
· Delegated event handling removing the need for re-initialization when trigger objects are added / removed
· Optional icons for commands
· Input elements (text, textarea, checkbox, radio, select) within the menu
· Custom HTML elements (command free)
· Show/hide callbacks to update the state of commands
· Small memory footprint even with hundreds of trigger objects
· Adjust position of menu to fit in viewport
· Enable / disable commands
· Nested sub-menus
· Full keyboard interaction
· HTML5 menu tag support
· CSS themeing
· jQuery 1.7 or higher
· jQuery UI
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better keyboard symbols.