A jQuery plugin to create circular lists
The radmenu plugin essentially builds items around the circumference of a circle.
This is done by using unit circle trigonometry.
- Multiple levels
- Cog mechanism (moving one menu, move another)
- Shuffling items
- Navigating using 1 side step
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.0
- Add CSS3 rotation support for menu items (rotate option, default false).
- Add "opts" method to get radmenu's options.
- Add "getRotation" method as part of options, to control angle offset for rotation.
- All angle inputs are now degrees (from radians).