The lists can be used as a menu, to display time, or just to enumerate items in an unique way.
The radmenu plugin essentially builds items around the circumference of a circle.
This is done by using unit circle trigonometry.
Here are some key features of "Radmenu":
· Multiple levels
· Cog mechanism (moving one menu, move another)
· Shuffling items
· Navigating using 1 side step
· jQuery 1.3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add CSS3 rotation support for menu items (rotate option, default false).
· Add "opts" method to get radmenu's options.
· Add "getRotation" method as part of options, to control angle offset for rotation.
· All angle inputs are now degrees (from radians).
· Enhance onNext and onPrev to discontinue actions (simply return false).
· Support wagon-wheel style interface.
· Rotation Browser Support: Safari, Chrome, FF 3.5+, IE 9+, and Opera 11+.