Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Radmenu 1.0.0:
- Add CSS3 rotation support for menu items (rotate option, default false).
- Add "opts" method to get radmenu's options.
- Add "getRotation" method as part of options, to control angle offset for rotation.
- All angle inputs are now degrees (from radians).
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Nirvana Tikku
- C: \ Menus and Navigation
The radmenu plugin essentially builds items around the circumference of a circle.
This is done by using unit circle trigonometry.
Last updated on January 22nd, 2013
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements