This class is based on Prototype. The code is inspired by the powerful script.aculo.us library.
The developer can even use all script.aculo.us effects to show and hide windows if you include effects.js file , but it's not mandatory.
It has been tested on Safari, Camino, Firefox and IE6, Opera looks fine.
It can load content from iframes, inline HTML or through AJAX.
Here are some key features of "Prototype window":
· Valid HTML/XHTML generated code
· Resizable windows
· Modal dialogs
· Visual effects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: getTitle
· Added: blur/focus function on Windows module
· Added: onBlur event
· Fixed: WindowCloseKey works with URL content (iframe)
· Fixed: Modal window with a parent != document.body
· Updated: prototype 1.5RC3
· Updated: Dialog handle resizable,minimizable, maximizable, draggable and closable options
· New Theme: Lighting from Emanuel "Mila76"
· New Sample: PWC OS