Navi.js allows developers to put the content of their website in one single HTML file, but still show it as they would be separate pages.
The plugin uses hashed navigation to switch between the visible and hidden sections of a page, mimicking an AJAX-based navigational system.
So as the user clicks on a link/menu item, the present site section will be hidden and replaced with the user's selection, all without a page refresh, quick and without any animation glitches.
Here are some key features of "Navi.js":
· Automatically changes page title with every new section
· Support for breadcrumbs
· Support for back/forward page history
· Support for URL hash changes
· Multiple animation types can be used for changing between pages
· jQuery 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated manifest file.
· Navi now supports AJAX and Google Analytics.