The plugin works by loading new content at the bottom of the page, whenever the user has scrolled down till its end.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Infinite Scroll":
· Requires no adjustment in a user’s typical reading habits.
· The added functionality needs no affordances or instruction.
· Fully embraces progressive enhancement: RSS readers and JS-off folks will be happy.
· Fully customizable by text, css, and images.
· Works on 80% of WordPress themes, with little or no configuration.
· Hackable source code to modify the behavior.
· Requires no WP template hacking, only a knowledge of CSS selectors.
· WordPress 2.7 or higher
· There is no permalink to a given state of the page.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed potential XSS vulnerability.