Indispensable Fully Dynamic Navigation script is a Flash horizontal menu.
Everything is created dynamically from an external ActionScript file and everything can be easily customized by editing only a few variables at the top of the file.
The nav will grow horizontally no matter how many items are added to it. And unlike a lot of other menus the buttons in this menu are dynamically sized to match the text inside the button so the buttons will grow to match a long section title. In addition it includes a cool blur effect on rollover.
You can easily drag and drop to use in your own project.
The code is sparkling clean and very easy to follow. This is a list of everything that can be edited dynamically:
- Number of sections and titles
- Button roundness—set it to 0 for rectangle buttons
- Text color
- Text rollover color
- Text selected color
- Text blur amount on rollover
- Position of text within button
- Padding inside of button
- Whether or not the section you click on stays highlighted
- Button color
- Button rollover color
- Button selected color
- Button blur amount on rollover
- Spacing between buttons
- Font name
- Font size