FameID Menu is an easily configurable and XML driven menu that allows to add navigation menus to your website in no time.
It does not require any programming skills nor takes long to install and configure. It is straight-forward and can be transformed from one look to another in minutes. You can set up different configuration sets (looks) for your menu and load up any of them at any time.
It is very flexible in the way that it can be configured so that you can change almost anything in its look. Things like items' background images, transparency levels, colours, sizes, speed of animation, general looks of items, their borders or their submenus can be changed by just editing a common confuration file, which is written in plain text.
The features of the menu that you can set up are: - Background images of any menu items
- Dimensions of the whole menu
- Dimensions of the menu items when they are active (unfolded)
- Transparency animation levels of menu items
- Almost any setting for each menu item, such as colour, position, size, transparency etc.
- Menu items' header texts and link URLs
- Choice of targeting simple URLs, frames or named windows
- Addition of submenus to any menu?s item using XML
- The look of submenus background panels
- Speed of animation
- Custom images for submenus' button images
- Ability to hide submenus' button images
- Ability to always display menu items' text headers or only display them when the item is active