Autobrowse automatically loads new content on a page via AJAX when the user has finished scrolling to the bottom of a page.
To prevent building "actual" infinite pages, the plugin can also limit the items of content retrieved via Autobrowse.
Caching support is also implemented to speed up page loads for returning users.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Simplified API, better naming.
· Removed Ajax fallback when storage didn't fit all items.
· Fixed bug with content not loading when page isn't scrollable after the first fetch.
· Added sensitivity option.
· Added option for doing POST instead of GET.
· Added callback for when plugin is done loading content.
· Less mandatory options.