This means that the client's browser will no longer receive those large hidden field values, which thus reducing downloading time.
Instead, Flesk.ViewStateOptimizer saves the page's Viewstate hidden field to a file, on the server side, speeding up processing time, downloading time and data.
Combining Flesk.NET Viewstate Optimizer and Flesk.NET Accelerator, you can benefit from reducing downloading data and downloading time up to 30 times faster! No other components do the same or give the same results!
Flesk.NET Viewstate Optimizer together with Accelerator and is now released with versions targeted for the .NET Framework v2.0.
Here are some key features of "Flesk.ViewStateOptimizer":
- Reduces downloading time of your website or web application, by not sending back the page's Viewstate hidden field.
- This component is setup individually. It is not shared by all the webserver's websites, but only by your website or webapplication. This means that you can install it in your hosting account without changing any webserver's configuration.
- Runs on .NET Framework v1.1 and v2.0. No configuration required. Only a few lines on your web.config file is all you need to change.
- Greatly reduces bandwidth traffic from your webserver, reduces Posted data from your client's browser, and speeds up your web application!
- Compresses the ViewState value. This means that ViewState is sent and returned to/from client's browser or saved into local file, on server, compressed, thus reducing ViewState's value length and increasing speed even more!
- This release of the Viewstate Optimizer is designed to meet the requirements of customers that are unable to change the base class of their pages.
- The Flesk.Accelerator.Page class now provides two static methods that allow calling the viewstate procedures from within any page class.
- ViewState files can now be persisted on shared location accessible by all servers in a server farm.