MyFTPUploader is a java applet for uploading files to an FTP server.
The applet is a perfect solution to let visitors from your site upload files. Just create an account on your FTP server and the visitors can upload theirs files.
Why using MyFTPUploader?
Not limited to the maximum upload size of your hosting provider - Many hosting providers has limited the HTTP upload to 2-3mb. MyFTPUploader uses not HTTP but FTP. Therefore you don't have any problems with uploading large files.
Platform independent - Unlike ActiveX components MyFTPUploader is platform independent. This means that the upload applet also work on a Mac or on a Linux machine.
Multlple file upload - The FTP upload applet uploads hundreds of files within seconds. All in one request. You just need to select or drag and drop your files and click on the upload button.
Folder upload - MyFTPUploader uploads now entire directories to the server and all the subdirectories.
Progress bar - MyFTPUploader shows during upload an informative progress bar. It tells you everything about the upload process. You can see the time left and much more.
MyFTPUploader - the most easiest uploader
- File filtering - Before uploading MyFTPUploader can easily filter files based on their file extension. Configure the file filter and executables such as *.exe and *.bat will be rejected.
- Easy to use - MyFTPUploader has a clear and intuitive interface. You don't have to support your users.
- After that if you would like to upgrade to a newer version, you can buy an upgraded version for a discounted price.
- Look and Feel - All colors are changeable. Therefore you can integrate MyFTPUploader seamlessly into your website.
- Easy to install - Installing the FTP uploader is easy. Just add the applet tag to your html page. That's it.
- Multi language - MyFTPUploader is available in; Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish. All free of charge!