Flash Uploader is an advanced, XML-configured Flash uploading applet.
- Multiple file options are available in the XML configuration file, including: backgound file (must be a non-progressive JPG or SWF), minimum and maximum file sizes, file filter (so that users can only upload specific file types), and redirection to a URL after upload.
- Nearly any interface design you can conceive of is possible by tweaking the XML configuration options. Change the background color, size and position of buttons, text colors, text orientation, overall SWF size, and more!
- Many different options are available for editing the look and feel of the Browse and Upload buttons. This is in contrast to HTML file uploading, where Browse... and Upload buttons are not at all configurable.
- Change any text (even to another language!) by editing the XML configuration file.
· PHP 4.3.0 or higher
· PHP safe mode must be turned off
· Ability to change the permissions of files and folders
· Flash 8 Player or higher
· The PHP file must have file-write access for the folder in which it resides (default is the /files/ folder, but this can be changed easily).