mOover utilizes a graphical interface to allow developers to build content sliders with a high degree of animation steps.
While regular slideshows animate slides one at a time, mOover can animate elements inside the slider at different speeds and effects, totally independent with each other and the slider itself.
This allows developers to build complex, but beautiful content slideshows.
mOover is available in the form of a WordPress plugin as well.
Here are some key features of "mOover":
· CSS3-based effects
· Cross-browser tested
· Degrades gracefully
· Embed multiple mOover instances on the same page
· Add pagination controls to slideshows
· Lightweight in size
· CSS 3 enabled browser
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New mOover Widget that allows to inser created slider into any widget position.
· Option to disable/enable autoplay.
· Fixed issue with Drag&Drop editor after update to WP 3.5.