jQuery Rondell is a generic jQuery-based framework for creating any kind of image carousel, slider, slideshow, etc. in any type of desired format.
It includes a plethora of configurable functions and options, for customizing how the slideshow looks and behaves on a Web page.
Multiple demos are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "jQuery Rondell":
· Cross-browser tested
· Keyboard navigation
· Touch friendly
· Build classic slideshows (inside a container)
· Build classic thumbnail rotators
· Build classic carousel image rotators
· Build slideshows with thumbnail sliders attached to them
· Simple or HTML-formatted text can be placed inside the slider
· Add titles and captions to images
· Can show images via a lightbox modal
· Developers can tweak the animation settings
· Customize the slider dimensions
· Loop the slider
· Auto-start the slider on page load
· jQuery 1.5.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New minified files.