The script stores all the required data in .xml files.
Extract the downloaded archive into a folder on the web server.
Make the directory 'cache', 'counter', 'xml' and the file admin/_config/.htuser.php read and writeable (chmod 777) on the webserver.
Start TinyWebGallery with index.php - Copy your pictures into the 'pictures' folder.
Here are some key features of "TinyWebGallery":
· AJAX navigation with cmotion gallery
· Automatic generation of thumbnails and web images
· Simple adding of images by uploading folders (or images into existing folders)
· Completly configurable - design with css; behavoiur with config file - every feature can be enabled/disabled!
· 4 different navigations (Simple, HTML, AJAX, Flash)
· Keyboard navigation (prev/next with arrow keys)
· Can be integrated in an existing website (with php include) or as standalone application.
· Html header/footer/overview .htm can be specified.
· Tested with Internet Explorer 5.5-7, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and 2.0, Opera (7 - 9) and Safari
· Multilangual (24 languages right now) - Detection of the browser language as default. New languages can be added easily.
· Self registration
· You can enter and administrate captions and comments
· Comments only for registered users and/or tracking of the IP
· Support for Tags
· Direct support for jpg, png and gif - all other formats can be integrated too!
· Rotation of images (permanent after login)
· Autorotation of images with exif data
· 3 different slideshow types.
· Full exif and IPTC support
· Watermark with image and/or text.
· E-mail notification for comments, rating and registered users
· AJAX based fullscreen mode
· Pictures can be included from an external HTTP-Server
· Rating with captcha image
· TopX for comments/views/rating/downloads
· Cmotion gallery with 3, 5, 7 or 9 thumbnails
· Exended file infos with Exif and IPTC data
· Download and views counter
· Sorting by name and date (exif data if available)
· Random image (even from plain html pages!) from different directories
· TopX image (even from plain html pages!)
· Smilies for captions and comments.
· Filenames are uses as titles if they don't look like generated camera names (e. g. DSC-01234.jpg).
· Clipped images
· Optimized caching of generated images
· Search for captions, comments, tags, file name, last uploaded images
· Unlimited categories an subcategories
· Password protected galleries (global and individual)
· Enhanced directory naming and description
· Directory sorting by name and date
· Download of whole directories
· 3 different dynamic effects on the main page!
· Mark new galleries with an image automatically
· Search for folder names
· Dynamic background images - resizes to the resolution of the browser!
· Individual style sheets and settings
· Random folder image (and random colage)
· TopX folder image
· Embeded video support- See howto 34 how to set this up!
· Support for mp3 with integrated player
· Support for avi, mpg ... with windows media player
· Autodetection of local videos
· Support for ffmpeg to generate thumbnails directly from the video!
· Generate thumbnail from videos during upload.
· Conversion of videos to flv during upload possible.
· Integrated Divx-Player
· Integrated FLV-Player (with fullscreen mode)
· Integration of all flash players
· Support for web streams
· Support for QuickTime
· Mixed folder with images + video
· Eolas patch for all active elements
· TWG Flash uploader - Upload files very comfortable!
· TWGXplorer - full file explorer to manage your files
· Configuration of all important settings
· Managing of the TWG caches
· Extended info panel
· Admin e-mail
· Color manager to create the stylesheet for the gallery
· Usermanagement where you can create users, give rights to folders and set different right levels for each user. You can allow users to upload files with the TWG Flash Uploader to specific folders wihout the need to go to the administration
· Available in 5 languages
· File Split Applet to upload files that are bigger than the upload limit
· Low bandwith mode with integrated speed test.
· Integrated counter with graphical history
· Full support of PHP 4.3 - 5.2
· Autodetection of browser size and adjusting the gallery optimal in several ways.
· Internal caching of directory, image listings
· Support of image magick
· 1 day caching to optimize speed!
· Precaching of TopX and almost everything else!
· W3C conform.
· Completely UTF-8
· Support for Nintendo Wii
· PHP 4.3.0+
· gdlib 2.0.1+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fully compatible with php 5.4!
· TFU 3.0.3 included.
· jQuery was updated to version 1.9.1.
· All important <center> do have an id now. So you can easily e.g. float or text-align them.
· Multiple Full Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities closed. This vulnerability has been discovered. Thanks for finding this!
· $autocreate_folder_id is now true by default. folder.id is used to identify a older even when you rename it. The warning in the administration has been improved!
· Perfect popup optimized. Does now work for Chrome as well.
· image.txt files with the size 0 caused a loop! Now this is checked before reading!
· When $sort_album_by_date was set to true and $sort_album was set to false the sorting prefix was added but not removed. Now $sort_album_by_date and $sort_album are checked both.