A simple touch and drag content slider
To rotate a slide, just grab and drag the slideshow canvas in a direction.
Both horizontal and vertical directions are supported (even if not at the same time).
A demo is included with the download package.
- Cross-browser tested
- Cross-device tested
- Slider panels can hold images or pictures
- Responsive design
- Support for nesting sliders
- Many configurable settings
- Support for touch or mouse drag&drop gestures
- Auto-play support
- Infinite looping support
- Pagination controls can be displayed
- Prevent scroll actions while over the slider
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New API parameters "swipeToNext", "swipeToPrev" to enable/disable one-direction swipes
- "cssWidthAndHeight" parameter could also accept "width" or "height" strings
- Better support for form elements on touch devices
- Lot of minor fixes