Desgined especially for mobile devices, Swiper is an open source slideshow tool for creating nice looking, but complex at the same time content carousels.
To rotate a slide, just grab and drag the slideshow canvas in a direction.
Both horizontal and vertical directions are supported (even if not at the same time).
A demo is included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "Swiper":
· Cross-browser tested
· Cross-device tested
· Slider panels can hold images or pictures
· Responsive design
· Support for nesting sliders
· Many configurable settings
· Support for touch or mouse drag&drop gestures
· Auto-play support
· Infinite looping support
· Pagination controls can be displayed
· Prevent scroll actions while over the slider
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Few important fixes including IE8 improvements.
· Updated Scrollbar plugin to be compatible with IE8.