The gallery automatically parses the content of a root folder for directories containing images (albums).
Accessing an album, the gallery automatically generates thumbnails for all present images.
Here are some key features of "PHP Simple Gallery":
- Easy to install and use
- Very fast - the number of requests to PHP scripts is very limited to support many visitors
- Very low memory usage - the script uses under 1MB of memory for most requests
- Valid XHTML
- SEO optimized
- Image resize on-the-fly - you can upload the images at any resolution and have them resized automatically
- Image thumbnails generated on-the-fly - no need to worry about thumbnails, they are created when needed
- Supports multiple galleries and sub-galleries
- PHP 5.1 or higher
- PHP's GD library
- Apache with mod_rewrite enabled