The script can be customized through a lot of settings like large photo size, thumbnail size, auto approve comments etc.
· Extract the contents of the zip file of your script.
· Create a MySQL database on your server and note the server, database name, database username, and the database password.
· Execute the gallery.sql file included in your zip file against your database.
· Open the "configuration.php" file included in the photo-gallery folder using any text or php editor and edit lines 2 to 6.
· Chmod the photos directory to 777 and the thumps under photos directory to 777
· For security reasons, you might want to change the name of the folder 'manager' to a name that only you know.
Here are some key features of "PHP/MySQL Photo Gallery":
· Easy Installation
· No programming knowledge required
· Unlimited Photo Albums
· Unlimited Photos
· Enable/Disable albums and photos
· Photo comments
· Search photos functionality
· Auto Thumbnails
· Search Engine Friendly URLs
· Meta Description & Keywords
· Embedded Template System
· Free templates
· Easy integration with your current web design
· Secured manager page
· Full documentation and support