MyGallery script compiles a list of graphic files into a navigatable HTML-based gallery specific directories (with the option to include nested subdirectories), or your entire site.
MyGallery will automatically generate thumbnails, hyperlinked to the full-sized images!
You can either run the script from the browser, or automatically at preset times via cron. The results are output to a HTML page, which you can customize and then link to.
- Ability to define which directories are allowed to be scanned
- Ability to define which image file types are allowed for inclusion
- Ability to paginate gallery into pages by defining the number thumbnails per page
- Ability to define how thumbnails are dimensioned - set same height x width for all thumbnails, or variable percent resizing (to maintain Aspect Ratio)
- Fully customizable in terms of HTML layout
- Complete user-friendly error handling
· Unix or related server running Apache
· Perl version 5.004+