This application let you show a nice thumbnail images presentation on your web pages, with autoresize.
In the presentation each thumbnail image is downsized according to a configurable value.
On mouse click over an image, it is opened in a new window with full image size. Opened window is overwritten on each new image click. (no need to close it every time)
Just create as many subfolders as different image galleries you want to show and fill them with your images, the script do the rest.
It includes a free dll component to perform REAL thumbnail images autoresize. This failrly reduces the time to send thumbnail images to the client browsers with slow connections.
This script requires a Webhost with a cgi-bin folder with "Scripts and Executables" permissions.
- Images autoresize
- Pop up window shows the full size image clicking on the thumbnail
- Image info displayed on mouse over
- Selectable image folder sort
- Easy to install and configure
- Simply add images to your folders to show them