minimal Gallery 0.8.1
A free, open source, and standards compliant, picture gallery system written in PHP
Just place the images inside the home directory and that's it.
To create more categories or galleries, just create a new folder on the same level as the home folder and place photos inside it.
- No database setup
- Highly customizable + templates
- List/Thumbnail/File view
- Style switcher
- Displays EXIF/IPTC info
- XHTML/CSS Standards compliant
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Completely rewritten file parsing code: no more bug where some files weren't displayed.
- By popular request: thumbnails.
- Multiple filtering/arranging options available in the new list view.
- 3 different views of your files: list, thumbnails, and file.